Sunday, May 24

Movie Night


So we went to go see Angels & Demons but when we got there, there were only 7 seats left so we didn't go in because we probably wouldn't have gotten a seat together. So we drove all the way into the city to turn right around and go right back! LMAO! Instead we went and rented movies. Get Smart and Burn After Reading. I've already seen Get Smart with Christopher when it first came out- I love it! It's so funny. We haven't watched Burn After Reading yet though. It's just too late to watch it today. Tomorrow maybe?

Anyway, I hope tomorrow we can book my trip to Virginia. I really want everything cemented- and soon!

Well, it's late so I'm going to go. I might write a little bit more tonight on my story but I'm not sure. Like I said- it is late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...