Wednesday, June 17

Back From the Mountains!

Hello all, miss me?

So I've been back since Sunday, but I've been preoccupied with Christopher, sleeping, laundry, sleeping, Christopher... you know, really important stuff =]

The camping trip was fun- hot- but fun. It only rained one night but it wasn't a full out rain. We just stayed in the tent trailer and played games. And no, for those of you who are wondering, I did not get any writing done. I tried, I really did. But for one, Christopher talks a lot, which is good because he isn't one of those silent guys that you are wondering is even listening but it's difficult to work around him. And two, well, I was camping so yeah. Anyway, I'll post some pictures later I promise.

So tonight I am working on formatting my manuscript for the contests I am planning on entering in July. It's actually hard work! I have the normal things in hand (ie font, margins etc...) but the 25 lines per page thing was just frustrating me! Well, in truth it was kicking my butt. But finally I found a place online (I love google) that told me how to do a bunch of stuff. So I am working on changing that. And then I am going to write while Christopher plays his new Ghostbusters xbox 360 game. Sounds like a plan, Stan. At least it does to me!

So how was your weekend? Anything new going on?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun =)
    AND WHAT!? YOU DIDN'T WRITE WHILE YOU WERE CAMPING IN THE MOUNTAINS WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!? JESUS NATALIE.

    Being completely sarcastic of course =P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...