Tuesday, June 30

Books Galore!


Yep, that's right. Books galore! I don't know about you guys, but I love books. I love books so much I write down their release dates in my day planner. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm a nerd. Anyway, two of my favourite authors have books hitting the shelves today! Woohoo!

Gaelen Foley's new book The Wicked Marquess, is the first in her new series the Inferno Club.

Julia Quinn's book, What Happens in London is a sequel to her fabulous book The Secret Diaries of Miranda Cheever.

I can't wait to get my hands on both books! The only problem is, which book do I read first? Ah decisions, decisions!

Do you guys have any books you are looking forward to reading?

4 comments:

  1. Haha I wish I had a book to look forward to. I can't even find one that's out already.

    And I think you should read the one that's the sequel, because that way it continues a story you've already read =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind. I won't be reading them any time soon. Didn't buy them when I was out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The store didn't have them when they said they would -sighs-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...