Thursday, June 11

Camping Time!

Okay, so I was wrong earlier when I said we were going camping on Fathers Day weekend and my mum's birthday. We are going camping this weekend (mum's birthday is the 14th of June) but what I didn't realize was that Father's Day wasn't until the 21st. Oops! Anyway, I will be without Internet until sometime Sunday (and likely without phone service as well). If it is an emergency... well, lets hope it doesn't come to that eh? LOL! So have fun everyone! I will post stories and pictures when I return.

By the way... I am SOOO happy Christopher is here! I love him very very very much and I like getting hugs and kisses whenever I want =]

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you, you honestly have no idea =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...