Friday, June 5

Revisions


The forecast this morning is calling for snow. Snow. Say it with me, slowly: S-N-O-W. In June. It started raining yesterday evening and has been going on and off ever since, which in truth, doesn't bug me all that much. I like the rain. I find it always encourages me to write more.

But snow? I'm not so sure about that one.

Anyway, so I have finally come to the conclusion, after much humming and ha'ing on my part, that I need to revise my story a bit. I always had the intention of going back and getting rid of a few things here and a few things there. But since I am just a little over 50 000 words, I decided now is the time. It's been bugging me.

So from now until Christopher gets here on Tuesday (YAY) I will be revising. Hopefully I will finish it in that time frame. All that's happening this weekend is 1) Saturday I am getting a pedicure and manicure with my mum then we are going to see My Life in Ruins with my grandmother and my auntie; and, 2) Sunday and Monday I need to clean the house (ie., dust, vacuum, clean the bathroom etc...) and do all the laundry. In other words, make sure it's clean so I don't have to worry about cleaning it while Chris is here.


But I really do hope I can get these revisions done soon so that I can enter some of the contests. Most of them require the first few chapters... but those are the ones I am likely going to be changing the most! So we shall see. I will keep you posted!
Anyone have any suggestions for toe nail colours?


1 comment:

  1. Wellllll it's not so much a color, but I love french manicures =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...