Monday, July 13

Packing, Unpacking and Packing... Again

Yeeeeep that's what is on my agenda for tonight and tomorrow. Well, minus the unpacking part. It just feels like recently I've been living out of a suitcase... which I guess in essence is true. Packing for Virginia... unpacking from Virginia... and now packing for DC. Anyway, I can't really pack just yet because I'm doing laundry. Lots of laundry.

Alrighty, so I did have this big long post planned out, but now I'm tired and kinda bleh so I'm not going to.

I leave Tuesday at 1am (so technically Monday night). Wooo! I'm excited to go.... but also kinda pooped about it, LOL. I travel so much now that you'd think I'd be used to it, and to a degree I am. But all I can think about for Monday night/ Tuesday morning is... ugh I have to travel. It's just going to be tiring is all. And for a person who loves her sleep... this trip is going to be brutal. But it'll be fun.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...