- Take care of my close family and friends. By that I mean my parents would never have to work another day in their life and can live comfortably without worrying about money. For some of my friends I would try and help them pay off parts of their student loans, or I would put money aside in a college account for their children.
- Buy a nice big house with a pool in the backyard & furnish that baby up.
- Donate money to specific charities.
- Buy a nice family cottage in Scotland.
- Travel the world! I want to go to so many places!
- Set up a college bank account for my own children and leave it to grow interest.
- Put aside a bunch for the future and let it grow.
- Stock up my movie and book collection -grins-
- Buy a car... or three.
- RULE THE WORLD....
Okay, maybe not the last one, I think Bill Gates and perhaps China would give me a run for my money (hah, get it?) I just couldn't think of a last thing. Anyway, I'm sure I forgot something important but as of right now, that's what my brain came up with.
So what would be your ten?