Tuesday, August 25

Headache... AGAIN!!

@!UFEYTDE^QE%$%!Q#W@#

That is all I have to say on that matter.

In other news... Rather than writing yesterday, a friend came over and we spent some much needed time catching up and going out for lunch. I now feel much more refreshed and will hopefully stop biting people's heads off - though, that is not a guarantee. You have been warned.

So for the rest of today, I'm going to do a little bit of treadmill time, come up with a creative post for my blog and write. Dundundun!

I know I didn't write yesterday, but I do believe I now know what to do with this particular scene that has been driving me insane. I shall tell you how I "fixed" it later. Ah, maybe that will be my creative post of the day. Hm.

Anyway, I'll update you all later when I'm back from my workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...