Monday, August 17

How To Ditch Creepy Twitter Followers...

The other day I got an email informing me that this guy... who from this point on shall be referred to as Creepster... was now following me on Twitter.

I was alright with it...even though Creepster's name was rather...well, creepy. That is, until I got a personal message that was overly flirtatious and more than a little suggestive. I won't go into details (especially because I deleted it and can't recall) but he ended it with "Is writing all you do for fun?" With several winks and spelling mistakes thrown in.

To which I responded "No, of course not. I read as well."

Funny enough, he's no longer following me.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that'll teach him to try and pick up chicks on Twitter. Glad you got rid of him so easy. Cyber stalkers aren't fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know! I'm just happy he's gone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...