Thursday, August 13

You CAN Comment

Man oh man. I should start getting up earlier. I fell under a very bad sleeping schedule Sunday and I haven't been able to shake it since. Stay up till 4 or 5am and then wake up at noon. It's really annoying. I don't like being lazy. I'm going to have to force myself to go to sleep earlier tonight and set my alarm or something to get me up at 9am. The only problem is... when I get into a roll writing or reading, I refuse to put it down, LOL.

Anyway, so I thought I'd update you all on visitors to this blog! Alright, maybe I should explain. I have two "counters" on my blog. One is the little map with red dots on the right hand side - which, although neat, is not always very accurate. The second is at the bottom of my page and its specifically for me. Well it's this second one I'm going to tell you about. Since I added it about 2 weeks ago (I think) I've had visitors from 4 countries. Can you guess what they are? No? Okay I'll just tell you.

1. USA- 105
2. Canada- 24
3. Vietnam- 14
4. India- 3

The first two make sense to me, but the last two? Now that's just NEAT! And it's not just random visits, a lot of people have come back for 5 or 6 visits!

So, for you people out there who keep coming back here (and there are actually a TON of you) you CAN COMMENT! I won't bite, nor will I roll my eyes and snort in derision, LOL. I like meeting new people! OH, and if you do not have a blogger account, or google or what not, YOU CAN STILL COMMENT. In the comment area there is a choice that is name/ URL (I believe that's how it looks) and you can comment that way. Okay?

Anywho, I'm going to go get ready for the day, close some darn windows (my GOD it's cold outside, it's like 12c which is 53f) and write! I shall update you all later! Hope everyone has a good day!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool how many people are checking out your blog. I was hooked the minute I discovered it. You're a great writer...very entertaining and fun to follow.

    I hope you're feeling better today. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I've enjoyed reading your blog since you came over and commented on my blog (after I commented on Monica McCarty's blog - ain't the blogosphere grand?) =o)

    I don't always comment, but I'm usually around here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B.E.- Thanks! And yes it is. I've spent hours just skipping from blog to blog...

    Haha that's alright. This post was more for the people I KNOW are reading but instead of commenting on here they send me an email or a message on facebook, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh staying up till 5 and sleeping in till noon. Story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOON? Snorts. Megan, I can go to my full day of classes, come back at 3pm and you're still asleep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...