Thursday, September 10

Calgary Highland Games

As you all know, my family and I went to the Calgary Highland Games on Saturday. I'm finally getting around to putting up a few pictures for you guys! I hope you enjoy.


Mock fighting

Gearing up for a fight

Hiding from arrows!

She killed him (hah, kidding!)

Not the greatest picture.
It was very sunny and very windy.

Neato tattoo

Shooting people (not for real...)

Caber toss

The guys hanging around waiting for their turn to throw

Getting ready to lift

Throwing...

My Uncle Rob's leg.
I think the only reason this was taken was to show how
MASSIVE the legs are on my Dad's side of the family.
(My Dad's are just a little smaller than this).

Adorable little boys walking around.
For some reason this image makes me think of England and Scotland.
Anyone else get that feeling?
Honestly, for me a whole story popped into my mind from this image.
Has that ever happened to you before?
Anywho, I think those are probably the best pictures my Mum snapped. She took a billion (mostly of the caber toss) so if you'd like to see some more of those just let me know! Also, if you like kilts (the patterns etc...) and would like to see the million different ones we saw, just let me know, I'd be happy to put them up for you!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...