Wednesday, September 30

WIP Wednesday


WOAH! I can't believe it's already Wednesday! You'd think I'd know what day it was, you know, since I'm so organized, but somehow the days always catch me off guard. It's rather sad. The only days I seem to know are Sunday (because I have to go back to school... UGH) and Thursday, because I go home for the weekend, LOL!

But on to my manuscript...Unfortunately I haven't gotten much done. Well, in all honesty, I've done nothing. I tried to work last weekend but I was so busy with life that writing took a back seat... Then when I did get time to write I was too tired. My eyes were rebelling and I ended up falling asleep with my laptop perched precariously on my chest. BUT! I plan on rectifying that this weekend. Due to various things, I'm home for the weekend already! YAY! I will explain a little bit more of why I'm home in my next post. Don't fear, I'm not in any sort of trouble. Snorts. Can you imagine? Me, in trouble? HAH! I think the worst I've ever done qualifies as PG. I wonder if I'll get kicked out of the Young People Group for being so "boring" ? I don't know. I think I'm pretty darn interesting. Shrugs. I just don't like a lot of things other people my age do. Ah well. I like myself!

In other news, Stupid English Class has reached a new level of terrible. I won't go into details because I could write a whole essay on it, but suffice it to say, I do believe I will be making a complaint to the Human Rights Lady in our University. It's that bad. No, he hasn't picked on me personally, but it's only a matter of time. Besides, even if he never picks on me, I can't stand to see him be so cruel to others. And yet, some of my classmates love him! Just goes to show you how far society has sunk.

Uhhm, what else is new? Well, apparently it's supposed to snow on Saturday. Sighs. If it does, I will take pictures to prove it to you. Then we can throw a pity party for me and my fellow Albertan friends.

So this weekend I have very little work to do. Then again, that's to my way of thinking. I'm hoping to get a bunch done tonight before I go to sleep and then do the rest tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. I may just have to turn off the Internet for long periods of time so I'm not tempted to blog or Facebook/ Twitter until I'm done. It seems whenever I get home I go on "vacation" mode and my brain refuses to work. It becomes the typical fat lazy guy on the couch eating chips and watching TV while sipping a questionable liquid.
But anyway, I hope everyone has had a good week so far!
Welcome to all of my new readers! I hope you enjoy your visits!

I'm going to open up the floor again for you guys to ask me questions! Absolutely anything you want to know is fair game! I always like getting to know the person behind the blog, so I feel it's only fair that you guys get the same option!

And, my question for you guys is....

How is your WIP coming along? Hit any snags? Have any brilliant lightbulb moments?

4 comments:

  1. The WIP is coming along, but slow. As soon as I get these last four handwritten pages typed in, I'm going to try creating at the computer again. Keep your fingers crossed. This writing a novel by hand thing is for the birds.

    Sorry to hear about your stinking prof and your non-writing. For your sake, I hope the University does something about that guy. As for the writing, it'll come. Try setting aside an hour every day you can and tell yourself you aren't allowed to do anything else during that hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! My fingers will be crossed for you!

    I hope they can do something too but I doubt they will. I just need to find the office of the Lady (or her email address) to talk to her.

    Thanks! I'm hoping to get some writing done tonight! I finished my homework super early so I hope I can get a bunch of work done this weekend.

    That's a good idea. I might try and do that. The only problem is, I'm generally doing homework for 8 hours plus class and eating and I need to sleep sometime!! But I am going to start writing whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I hope you get more writing done while you're home. I can't imagine you getting into trouble, from what I know of you so far. I guess if I have a question, it's what's the most rebellious thing you've ever done? Mine was to pierce my belly button when I was 18. *gasp*. Yes, I'm kind of boring.

    Your professor, ugh! I hope that gets worked out. Good luck! And hope for no snow. I hate snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Glamis- WOW, great question! I'll answer it in a post in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...