Tuesday, September 22

ZzzzzZzzzz

I'm way too tired to come up with anything even mildly coherent for today's post. I'm emotionally drained, exhausted from classes, and tired of my overabundance of homework.
I still have lots to do today and it's almost 9pm. But for now I think I'm going to go make some dinner. I made salad earlier but it just wasn't substantial enough to make much of a difference. Plus that was like, 4 hours ago now... Wow. Time flies when you have loads to do.
I was planning on reading another 83 pages of my Defiled Trades & Social Outcasts book for history. Ahh, maybe after some dinner I can get some of that done.

Anyway, thank you for all the hugs. I hope your week is going better than mine. See you tomorrow with another WIP Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Life has a way of snowballing but it looks like you're trying to outrun an avalanche. You'll get through it and wonder how you did it, truly.

    It isn't easy but keep up the great attitude, you can do it!!

    Di :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, that is exactly how I feel most days. I can't wait to go home tomorrow and relax a bit. Of course, I have homework I need to do, but hopefully I can do most of it thursday night.

    I wonder how I made it through the first two years!

    Thanks! I will try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...