Monday, October 12

Happy Thanksgiving!

No, you're not going crazy. You haven't somehow missed the past month, LOL! I'm talking about Canadian Thanksgiving. Tis today! Confusing, hm? I think the difference in dates has to do with when harvest is.

Anyway, I just thought I'd take a quick break from writing this history paper that I'm still slogging through, to say Happy Thanksgiving!
.
*Update: I wrote 2203 words today! Sadly, they were for my history essay and not my story, but that's alright! Like everyone says, just write everyday, regardless of what it's about. And I know I'm writing everyday, it's just normally for school! Gosh! Anyway, I finished the darned paper, thank goodness. I love history, but history papers are a strenuous undertaking. Loads of work!*

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Hope it's been a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you! (Belated, of course.)

    Congrats on the words. Even essay words are better than no words at all. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna- Thanks!! It was alright, LOL! Did work the whole day!

    B.E.- Thank youuuu. I agree. I was quite happy of that, even thought of writing it down in my writing log where I keep track of what I've written and when. I think I might still write it down...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...