Saturday, October 17

Holy Posts Batman!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!

Alright, that's enough of that.

-sighing dramatically-

My, do writers ever like to write. I know that sounds ridiculous, but have you ever tried to catch up on nearly two weeks worth of 75 blogs?! No? Good, you really don't want that experience. I don't want that experience. Too bad we can't take those things away, huh?

I believe it took me about 4 hours to read all of them. It would have gone quicker except that my Internet is being dumb this weekend. However, I did comment where I could. If I didn't comment on any of your posts, never fear, I did read them. It was probably just during the time my Internet refused to let me comment on things. Sorry!

Anyway, I know I promised a History Lesson, but I'm so tired... and it requires just a bit too much thought. Tomorrow perhaps?

In other news, I wrote 2000 words last night on the new story! YAY! I think that is the most I've written in one day (creatively) for well over a month! Not going to lie, for a while there I had my doubts about my abilities to write since I wasn't getting anything out =\

But yeah, so instead of posting something exciting, I'm going to go write my new story. I might even post the first paragraph another day since that seems to be the THING to do because of Nathan Bransford's contest. We'll see. I'm a little worried about putting up my work for critique.

8 comments:

  1. How dare you not comment on my blog posts! Grrrr!

    Just kidding, hehe.

    I'm subscribed to way more than 75 blogs. If I had two weeks away from all the blogs I read, I would just hit ALL READ in my google reader and call it good. There's no way I'd ever catch up. :(

    But you're awesome for reading all that! I knew I liked you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a better man than I... err, woman... you get the idea. I thought I read a lot of blogs, but I bow to your blogginess. (Not a word, but I'm in a weird mood this morning.)

    Congrats on the 2K! Slow writing times don't mean you aren't a writer. Everyone needs some down time every now and then. :hugs:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Glamis- LOL! Actually, when I was at your blog my internet was being such a pain in the butt that I had to get up and walk away before I did something bad. I don't know what I would've done... broken up with it maybe.

    =O how do you keep up with more than 75 blogs?! I can't imagine how long that must take you each day!

    Haha aww thank you! I would have felt awful not reading them and I had some time on my hands. Sort of.


    B.E.- LOL! It's okay, you're a writer. You're allowed to make up words at whim. It's like, our God-given right =D

    Thanks!! I was so proud when I realized how much I had written. My poor parents and boyfriend have had to listen to me beaming for the past few days. And yes, the act of 'beaming' does emit noise. It's a mix of giggles and too-fast talking, specifically about my story; though, it differs for each person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually your "beaming" is a kinda high pitched Huimmmmm. You know your excited little noise - hhhuimmmmm!!!! Think about it - you know it's true (it also involves the little "shake") :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 75 blogs? So, when I'm too lazy to get around to blogging like I should I'm actually saving someone some time. Hmmm...might have to re-evaluate my 'guilt' re: being a blogging slacker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 75, wow, you're dedicated! That's awesome! I have about 5 that I remember to check everyday. I really do need to broaden my horizons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I'm subscribed to loads of blogs but I just skim the headlines and see what's going on. I have my favorites (yours included), that I tend to check daily and comment on, but you are awesome to do ALL of yours! HUGS, I would read yours even if you didn't comment on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mum- Sighs. Yes, you're right of course. I just didn't know how to get that across.

    Rhonda- LOL! Yep, you helped me out ;)

    Romanticbynature- Ugh, dedicated or dumb. Either one, LOL!

    Diana- Aww thanks =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...