Thursday, October 1

MY HOMEWORK IS DONE!!!

WOOHOO! As you can see, I have lots to celebrate! My homework is DONE for the weekend! YAY! Who cares about anything else, right? LOL! But luckily for you fine people, I have more to share with you!

Now, to be frank, I've been a little remiss in my blog duties recently. A few weeks ago I received an award from the wonderful Diana Paz over at her blog Writing Roller Coasters. As you have probably noticed, I have yet to pass the award on! And then today she gave me another award! So I figured it was time to get off my lazy tush and pass these nifty little awards on to some of my favourite blogs and bloggers!

So, without further adieu...

My nominees for the fun Splish Splash Award are Lynne at Book-A-Holic, Meg at Are We Growing Up, Or Just Going Down?, and Jenna at As the Plot Thickens. You gals always manage to make me smile so I thought it only fair to give you this fun award!!

My nominees for the Super Commenter Award are... B.E. Sanderson at The Writing Spectacle II and Jennifer at A Slice of Life! You two girls always make my day better with your lovely comments! Thanks for being such loyal readers!

I'm sorry I couldn't nominate everyone! Thanks again to Diana for these fun awards!

In other news... tomorrow I will be posting an interesting blog about pregnancy in the Early Modern Period in Europe! Come check it out!

8 comments:

  1. YAYYY I'm happy for you! And those are pretty nifty awards, congrats to everyone who was nominated! So Nattie, since you have so much time on your hands, I have another book recommendation for you lol. It's The Lost Years of Merlin series by T. A. Barron. There's five books in the series and they aren't long at all, but they are extremely well written about Merlin's life as a young teenager. They're a very interesting read and I'm not sure if that's something you'd be interested in, but I figured I'd just throw it out there! Hope all is well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this reminds me of the awards I've had for months that I haven't posted! Ack, I'm a slacker.

    Congrats on your awards. These always make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :blush: Thanks for the award, and thanks for having so many posts to comment on. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for the awesome awards. Those two are very cool!

    I majored in English as well. Have never regretted it.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on getting your homework done AND the award! And thanks so much for my award. I love your blog. You're an amazing writer!

    Have a great homework-free weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Court- Haha thanks! LOL! Time on my hands... -snorts- That does sound quite interesting! I'll have to check it out (not that I need ANOTHER book =P)

    Lady Glamis- LOL! Thanks! Me too.

    B.E.- You're quite welcome =] It's my pleasure.

    Wendy- Hello! Thanks! Oh really? That's cool! I thought I might regret it eventually, but so far I love it. So I figure that's a good sign.

    Jen- Thanks!!! I'm quite happy. I've been lounging around enjoying a little bit of freedom. You're very welcome! And thank you so much! You're such a sweetie =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe thanks! I don't think I've ever been nominated for an award lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...