Friday, October 16

Update

Hello guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I was studying for two midterms... and then when I went to post, my wireless decided that today was a good day not to work. I disagreed vehemently, but it didn't seem to care. Stupid technology. Sighs.

Anyway, tomorrow I will post a History Lesson for everyone. I will also slowly make my way through the million posts of YOURS that I've missed over the last week (or two, for some blogs.... OOPS!)

So just bear with me guys! I promise to get to your wonderful posts soon! For now I'm going to go write my story... because it is on its hands and knees BEGGING me to write it!

Hope your week is going well!

2 comments:

  1. No worries about comments! We all lead lives outside of the blogosphere. Good luck with your schedule! Glad to see you around still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Sadly yes. Thank you! It's busybusy but I can do it, it'll just cut down any free time to 0. Thanks! I like blogging too much to give it up completely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...