Thank you everyone for your kind words, thoughts and hugs. Each and every one is appreciated. I never expected to have this sort of support from my readers when I first started this blog. But now that I have you guys, I don't know what I ever did without you. I'm grateful for your friendship, probably more than I could ever express in words. So thank you so much. I treasure you all.
My family is doing pretty well, considering. Honestly, it was just a bit of a shock. However, hopefully we can take this bad situation and run with it. We're a tough little family and I know we'll make it in the end.
Okay, but that's enough "blah" for the week, don't you think? Possibly even for the month. So in lieu of that, I will tell you about some positives that came out of this week-- because, in my opinion, looking at the positive aspects of life will always get you through the darker sides.
1. I wrote my 2nd Anthropology Midterm and got 98.33% (59/60)!! I believe that exam was worth 25% of my grade. So yay!
2. I did a presentation in my GNED (science) class and I think I did pretty well.
3. I wrote my Theory midterm and it's all done! Yes, finishing the exam deserves to be on this list, regardless of whatever grade I get in the end, LOL!
4. My family and I went to see 2012 last night. I quite liked it. Lots of action, pretty entertaining acting etc...
5. My Mum is making cake tonight for my grandmother's birthday dinner tomorrow. We're also making butter tarts. Yum yum.
And, I've saved the best for last...
6.. I know I haven't mentioned it on here, but I leave Tuesday to visit my boyfriend Christopher in Virginia, for the American Thanksgiving. Since he has the week off, I decided I could go visit him (I'm only missing 3 days of school). I leave Tuesday the 24th at 1pm Calgary time and I won't get back till Sunday the 29th. This is partly why I've been so busy recently. I don't want to take homework down with me, so I've been frantically trying to do all the work I can before I leave. This is especially hard considering all my term papers seem to be due either before I leave, or directly after I return. Alas, I only have my Theory term paper left, which I will tackle tomorrow. Thankfully, we paid for the trip with points. My Christmas trip down there will also be paid with points, so I don't have to worry about that!
So your turn. What great thing happened this week? Did something make you smile, laugh? Snicker in glee?