Thursday, November 5

No Post Today

Yep, no real post today. However, I thought I'd stop in to let you know that I've got a big day planned for tomorrow, so you should definitely check it out! I'm giving away 4 blog awards (I've been slacking in this department... oops!) and will be treating you all to my version of Cake Wrecks. If you haven't checked out the Cake Wrecks blog before, you are seriously missing out. It's one of my favourite blogs ever and it cracks me up everyday.

Okay, that's all folks! Hope your word counts are soaring! I'm opening up my WordDoc right now!

5 comments:

  1. I was laughing so hard that I was waking up the husband. I'll need to look at that on another day... and add it to my blog easy clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cake Wrecks! That blog is always good for a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew there were so many twilight cakes in the world. That site is hilarious. Have a great writing day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAH!!! Thank you for sharing the cake blog. I am going to follow it religiously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy- LOL! I'm glad you like it. I found it over the summer and it's become a daily stop.

    Stephanie- I agree! No matter what mood I'm in, it always makes me laugh =]

    Candice- I KNOW! It's insane! I think the ones depicting Edward are creepy. Why would you want to eat a cake that looks like someone? And thanks! You too!!

    Julie- You're welcome =] It's one of my favourite blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...