Wednesday, December 9

14 Days Till I Feel My Toes Again, Fa la la la la la la la la

Since the last post...

I received the grades for my Anthropology term paper (A, 90%), my Theory term paper (B-, 78%-- thank GOD I PASSED), and GNED Term paper (A-, 88%). I am waiting on my History term paper, which should be up sometime this week (and should be an A). I am also waiting for 4 grades from my stupid English class (aka Advanced Writing).

I have played with human skulls and weaponry from hundreds of thousands of years ago. (My Anthropology professor brought us to the lab on Monday, and we got to poke and prod skulls from our ancestors. It was interesting! Some of them were real, especially the weapons, but most of the skulls were replicas-- thank goodness too because touching a real skull would creep me out.)

I have been battling the cold weather as well. We've been having -25c (or -13f) pretty consistently, but with the windchill it is more like -32c (-25.6f).

I have also written an essay since we last spoke. Yipee, it's done! I just need to edit it once I'm done this post, then I'm FINISHED! MUAH HAH HAH HAH!

Ahem.

My last day of classes for this semester is tomorrow and I am so excited to be done. After tomorrow I just have finals... Speaking of which:

GNED (Controversies in Science, or as I say, Kill Me Now)-- Friday, December 11th at 3pm.

English Literary theory-- Wednesday, December 16th at 8am.-- Yes. 8am. They clearly hate English majors.

Anthropology-- Thursday, December 17th at 11:30am.

History-- Monday, December 21st at 6:30pm-- AKA MY 20th BIRTHDAY. Now I know they really hate me.

So what have you been up to the past few days?

*If you're wondering about the title of this post... I fly back to Virginia on December 22nd.*

10 comments:

  1. Playing with real skulls is fun! I started a Master's in Biological Archaeology so I got to play with a lot of dead people. It was fun, but I draw the line at gooey dead people. Bones are nifty, but stinky stuff? Not so nifty.

    Good luck on your last classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently in my finals week and it is teeth gritting let me tell you! Good job !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooh goooo Nattie! Those are awesome grades! And good luck on finals! Tomorrow is my LAST final and then I'm going home!! And YAYYY for your birthday on the 21st! Mine is the day after! :)

    Oh, and we FINALLY GOT SNOW! But of course I'm already over it. Haha. Walking to get food was just wayyyyy too much work. (Hence why we ordered in for dinner haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on those awesome grades! Woohoo!

    You've got me beat on the temperatures, but not by much. It was -9F here yesterday morning with a -31F windchill. Blech.

    I'll be sending positive vibes your way for those exams. Not that you need them or anything. =o)

    Here, I've just been freezing my tiny hiney off, shoveling snow and baking up a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I feel like a total underachiever. Look at you! Wow. Congrats on the grades and seeing the end of this for a bit. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy early birthday! And congratulations on the brilliant grades. I always knew you were smart :)

    I linked you over on my blog for an award you gave out a thousand years ago. Just thought I'd let ya know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie- LOL! I thought it was neat to look at, but for some reason touching them disturbs me a bit. Hah, I don't blame you. Gooey stuff would turn my stomach. Thank you!

    Vicky- Ugh, yes. Finals suck. I hope you're doing well!! And thank you!

    Court- Haha thanks. Ohh, I am so envious. I want to be done this semester! GAH! And yep, I remembered that your birthday was the next day =] LOL! Yes. Doing anything with snow around makes it that much worse.

    B.E.- Thank you =] Yuck about the weather. At least here we are used to it. There must be chaos in the streets down there! Aww thanks! My problem now is that I just want it over with, which means less studying and more procrastinating.

    Wendy- LOL! Thank you! I can't wait for this semester to be done-- too many science and math courses. UGH!

    Diana- Thanks =D Okay, I'll make my way over there sometime today, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol Natalie, thanks for coming over. I like the new "stalkers" element you've got going on, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are most welcome missy =] LOL! Yes. I do as well. I thought about calling everyone my "minions" but felt that might be a bit too soon in the game. Might scare some people off. Which, of course, would ruin my dastardly plan of taking over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty nice place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some images :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...