Monday, December 14

Meh Weekend

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around. It's been a tough weekend. First off, I've been studying for my final exams, which is both tiring and stressful. Then as you all know, Daisy has been unwell. To make matters even worse, my mum's really good friend and someone I consider an Aunt had a seizure on Saturday. She just gave birth to her adorable baby boy Cristian on Wednesday and there were some complications. Unfortunately, it was expected that her pregnancy would be difficult. When she was in her 20's she had a blood clot in her brain and had a stroke. Thankfully, however, she is okay (as far as we know) and should be released soon.

So due to all for this, I've been a little preoccupied. Thank you all for understanding. Your comments in the last post made me grateful to have you as my friends.

In happier news, I received a $1000 scholarship today for academic achievements. Yay!

So how was your weekend? Any good news?

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Natalie - you poor thing! I am so sorry about your mother's friend, although I'm happy she's doing well. I hope your precious Daisy dog is doing better now, too.

    On a positive note, though...
    Woo-hoo! Congrats on your scholarship - that's wonderful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your mother's friend, but I'm glad she's doing better. Pregnancies always seem to be complicated somehow.

    And congrats on your scholarship- that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I hope that your mothers friends gets well soon and your lovely dog.

    Congrats on your scholarship! That is seriously awesome!

    I just finished all of my finals, so yeah, I can sense your pain.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad about not blogging, your family and friends come first. We're not going anywhere.

    I hope things improve in the lead up to Chrissy.

    Congrats on the scholarship too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you're having such a bad time of it lately. I hope Daisy's feeling better, and I hope your mom's friend is okay. Take whatever time you need to feel good enough to blog again. Maybe after exams things will even out. :hugs:

    Hurray about the scholarship, though. I know sometimes it's hard to get happy about good news when everything else seems bleh, but that scholarship is awesome. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone =]

    Vicky- Yay! I'm glad

    Jade- I hope so too.

    B.E.- -hugs- thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your mother's friend and Daisy are both doing better.

    Big congrats on your scholarship!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...