Tuesday, January 12

IT'S ALIVVVVVE!!!!

Hello! Just a quick note to let you all know that yes, I am alive*-- shocking as though that may be. I'm currently struggling under a workload from Hell (my blog, I get to say the word if I wanna, so neh). Each of my classes has an insane amount of reading attached to it-- I figured out that it was around 700 pages of reading a week altogether. Thankfully, there aren't too many assignments other than the term paper at the end of the semester.
.
I'm sorry for not posting, but I'm just trying to get some of this tackled! I will be posting this weekend for sure, and maybe even a work-in-progress post tomorrow! Woo! Keep your fingers crossed people! Better yet, the odds of me posting would increase dramatically if someone emailed me to remind me, LOL! Anyway, I better get back to it.
.
I hope everyone is having a better week than me!
.
.
.
*Whenever I emerge from my "cave" as my parents call it, I always get the look of awe mixed with horror, along with the "IT'S ALIVVVVE!" as if my emerging from the cave is shocking. Gee, I wonder where I get my sarcasm?*

10 comments:

  1. Homework...YUCK! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL... I do that to Daughter when she creeps up from her basement bedroom - in the voice of the old Frankenstein movie even.

    Sorry to hear about your pile of reading. I remember those days well. (Actually, I remember piles of reading I ignored so I could go play - which is why I spent four years in college but I have no degree.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your reading. I remember those days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic. and your explanation of why it fits you! I don't envy your work load - hang in there, girl! At least you can still make the rest of us smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your homework pain.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly- I agree. Homework is disgusting and should not exist, LOL! Thank you! I hope you do too!

    B.E.- Yeah, I feel her pain. My parents think it's he-larious (which it can be, but shh I didn't admit it). LOL! Alas, I'm a bit of a goody two-shoes when it comes to school.

    Patti- Thank you! I can't wait till I can say that.

    Shannon- Thanks =] Haha yes, I suppose that's true.

    Vicky- I'm so sorry. No one should have to go through homework pain. Thank you! You too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Natalie,

    You may want to stop my blog today! There is something shiny and sparkly waiting for you!

    xoxo -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can definitely understand your priorities, but just to let you know, I love your blog posts and hope that they become more frequent soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember those days well. Good luck with everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilary- Thanks hun!!!!

    Jon- Aww thanks =] I hope to be posting more often too.

    Melissa- Heh yeah. I can't wait till I just remember them rather than live them, LOL! And thank you =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...