Sunday, March 14

2010 Books

So I thought I'd post all of the books I've read so far this year. Some of them-- okay, a lot of them-- are beta books, but they still count *stomps feet*
Okay, so this isn't quite in order, but it's close enough. As well, these are only the books I managed to finish. If I put in how many books I picked up but stopped reading halfway through out of boredom, the list would be more than doubled.

1. Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare
2. The Monk: A Romance by M. G. Lewis
3. The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
4. Playing Easy To Get by Kresley Cole5. Deep Kiss of Winter by Kresley Cole
6. Promise Me Tonight by Sara Lindsey
7. A Highlander's Destiny by Melissa Mayhue
8. England’s Troubles by Jonathon Scott
9. Honor Among Thieves by Wendy Sparrow (beta book)10. Guest of Honor by Wendy Sparrow (beta book)11. Back in Black by Lori Foster
12. My Antonia by Willa Cather
13. Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole14. Fallen by Lauren Kate15. No Rest For the Wicked by Kresley Cole16. Place of Honor by Wendy Sparrow (beta book)17. Scorched by Wendy Sparrow (beta book)18. Lady of Persuasion by Tessa Dare
I wish I could include all my textbooks, poems, short stories, and boring 19th century essays I've had to read. This list would be so long and so boring, LOL! It would look impressive though ;)
I only disliked one in this whole pile (a published book), but I wont say which one. As well, "The Monk: A Romance" was disturbing on so many levels. However, I appreciate it for the horror novel it was meant to be.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an impressive list - especially considering school and junk. You're ahead of me by 3 so far this year.

    I haven't read any of your reads. Daughter's the big Kresley Cole fan here. I really should read one, but so many books, so little time. Maybe when I finish this round of edits. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing list!!! I haven't read any of your books but quite a few are on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B.E.- A few of them were for school, lol. Kresley Cole is one of my favourite authors. Her books are amazing. They're interesting and HOT! Oh and btw, your book is next on ma list of reads ;)

    Jen- Thanks! Yeah, I really liked every book but one on here =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to say I haven't read any of the books on your list. I keep hoping to up my reading but all I seem to look at is student work needing to be graded. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here following you from Tina Lynn's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Fallen by Lauren Kate and wasn't super impressed with it. That's the second or maybe third book I've read about fallen angels. I'm not sure I like the trend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've just added to my "To Read" list ... something that makes me very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. But, I doubt whether I'll be able to get a hard copy of them in my city!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You've read so much! I read "My Antonia" a long time ago and I don't remember it that well, but that's the only one on the list for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's impressive. I think the only one I've read on that list is Huckleberry Finn. That's a great list, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just like everyone else I'm amazed by how many books you've read this year. Way to go!

    I read GODDESS OF THE HUNT, and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah- Hello! Im sorry you havent read any of them. Several of them are very, very good.

    Brittany- Yeah, I wasn't wowed by Fallen, but it was still entertaining, I thought.

    Tess-You're welcome =)

    The Virgin Author- Why not? Where do you live?!

    Julie- Yeah, I suppose I have! I didnt think I was reading that much. I can normally get a book down a day, so this is rather slow for me.

    Angie- You should def. check out some of the books =)

    Jennifer- Haha thanks! Yeah, that was a good book =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...