So I thought I'd post all of the books I've read so far this year. Some of them-- okay, a lot of them-- are beta books, but they still count *stomps feet*
Okay, so this isn't quite in order, but it's close enough. As well, these are only the books I managed to finish. If I put in how many books I picked up but stopped reading halfway through out of boredom, the list would be more than doubled.
1. Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare
2. The Monk: A Romance by M. G. Lewis
3. The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
4. Playing Easy To Get by Kresley Cole5. Deep Kiss of Winter by Kresley Cole
6. Promise Me Tonight by Sara Lindsey
7. A Highlander's Destiny by Melissa Mayhue
8. England’s Troubles by Jonathon Scott
9. Honor Among Thieves by Wendy Sparrow (beta book)10. Guest of Honor by Wendy Sparrow (beta book)11. Back in Black by Lori Foster
12. My Antonia by Willa Cather
13. Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole14. Fallen by Lauren Kate15. No Rest For the Wicked by Kresley Cole16. Place of Honor by Wendy Sparrow (beta book)17. Scorched by Wendy Sparrow (beta book)18. Lady of Persuasion by Tessa Dare
I wish I could include all my textbooks, poems, short stories, and boring 19th century essays I've had to read. This list would be so long and so boring, LOL! It would look impressive though ;)
I only disliked one in this whole pile (a published book), but I wont say which one. As well, "The Monk: A Romance" was disturbing on so many levels. However, I appreciate it for the horror novel it was meant to be.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?