I have been tagged in a meme by Tina over at Sweet Niblets! Thanks sweetie!
The rules are really easy. All I have to do is fill in the blanks after each bold word and tag 3 of my friends.
I like my soft blue housecoat
I like the smell and sound of rain
I like running through canola fields
I like hugs, especially reunion ones.
I like sweeping romance stories/movies
I like candles. The way they smell and the way they flicker in the darkness calms me.
I like warm summer breezes blowing through my window to ruffle my curtains
I like walking on train tracks in the middle of the country
I like cuddling with my puppy Daisy.
I like diving. I haven't done it for a while, but I love the freedom of flying, and the freedom of plunging to the deepest depths of the pool.
I like the Rocky Mountains and the smell of evergreen trees.
I like the sound of skates on ice-- figure skating and hockey. They both soothe me.
I love that my parents and I have such a wonderful relationship.
Today was GOOD! It's Thursday, baby! That means I get to go home soon! WOOHOO!
I hate trash talk, or negativity of any kind
I hate seaweed-- it ruins a perfectly good beach experience every time!
I hate fat on meat. It makes me sick.
I hate how gross I feel after flying
I hate obliviousness. Not only is it rude, but it can hurt.
I hate spiders *shudders*
I hate it when people chew with their mouth open
I hate it when I accidentally smoosh my chap-stick
I (secretly) like dancing. I don't think I'm very good at it, so I never dance for real with people around.
I love gardens. I've never been a gardener, but my Mum has always kept fantastic gardens. They're wonderful places to just sit and talk, or write.
Who to tag, who to tag?
B. E. at The Writing Spectacle
Julie at Silver Lining
Shannon at Book Dreaming
Okay, now I have already received this award, but I hadn't done the "requirements" and I hadn't passed it on. However, Anne Riley passed it on to me again (thanks!!) so I figured this time I'd do it *sighs dramatically* LOL!
Anyway, 4 of these are true, and 3 are false.
- In 2006 I travelled to Jamaica and camped in the jungle, where I was bitten by a spider. My leg swelled up to an alarming size and the wound got all blue and hard.
- I was once on a plane that was struck by lightning... twice. By the time we landed, the plane was smoking, so we were rushed out into the rain. It took hours for our luggage to be removed.
- My Mum and I were once stuck in the middle of a farmer's field in the middle of nowhere. It was winter, and my Mum had to walk 10 miles through blizzard-like conditions to reach the main road. Once she was there, no one would stop. By the time someone did stop and she called my Dad and got some help, it was 4.5 hours of me sitting in a truck by myself. Oh, and 4 coyotes decided to circle the vehicle, even though I practically laid on the horn.
- I had 2 of my poems published in poetry anthologies when I was 13.
- When The Fellowship of the Ring was out, I saw it 12 times in the theatres.
- I had my gall bladder removed in grade 9 (age 14).
- I have had 6 roommates in college over the past 3 years