Okie pokie, now that I've rambled. Here is my update for the week:
- As you know, I am now done for the semester! I don't go back to school until September 9th! Yay!
- I finished with an (A-) in Romantic Literature (tied with 3 other students for the highest grade)
- I finished with an (A-) in my history class (the highest grade in the class!)
- I got an (A) in Anthropology!
- Still waiting on my American Literature grade. My professor is slower than a snail, so it'll take a while.
- Since last Wednesday, I've written 500 words. Yep, 500. And that was last night too, LOL. I've been so tired recently that I barely manage to get out of bed most days, never mind write. So I gave myself the weekend off. It cut my stress in half, which is a good thing for everyone involved. In any case, with all of my exams, I was still writing, just not working on my WIP.
- However, I did start to work on my WIP again yesterday. The only problem was, I had no idea where I wanted the scene to go, so I didn't get much done-- clearly.
- So after I put my laptop away and got all comfy in my bed, I did one of my favourite activities. I plotted. I now have the next 4 scenes on paper. They aren't the full scenes or anything, but they're my ideas and notes. Now that I have this part done, I should fly through the actual writing (I hope). I've been meaning to plot for several days, but I've simply been too tired to form a coherent thought. I think I might do a "Dumb Things Natalie Has Done During Exam Period" post for your enjoyment. I know my parents would get a kick out of it.
- My mum booked my flights to Virginia! I leave May 9th and return May 23rd!