- Got an A- on my history book review (YAY)
- Got an A- on my Romantic literature term paper (YAY)
- Studied for my Anthropology final exam (NOT SO YAY)
- Studied for my Romantic literature final exam (MEH)
- Took both above exams (UGH...hand hurts)
- So far, I know I've received an A- in my Romantic literature class (YAY)
- Succumbed to peer pressure and sent out ch. 3-5 to Tina, lol
- Will be sending out ch. 3-5 to B. E. and Jen before Friday *waves*
- Okay, I didn't get much writing done due to 1. burnout and 2. studying. However, I did manage to write 2751 new words!
- I finished writing chapter 7 and started chapter 8
- Went and saw How to Train Your Dragon-- OMGIT'SAMAZING! GO SEE IT!
- With the help of my parents, I'm almost entirely moved out of residence. Unfortunately, I need to keep some things there, like my bedding etc... Because the 2 exams I have left are both at 8am, so I need to stay at school the night before.
- Looked at flights to Virginia for around May 9th. Christopher graduates May 14th and 15th so of course I need to be there!! ;)
- Contemplated going to Nashville for the RWA National Conference-- still not sure we can afford it.
I will also be heading outside in between studying for some fresh air and hopefully some colour. I'm pale, guys. Real pale. It comes with being Canadian I think... and not willing to pay for time in a tanning booth. But man do I love those things. I know, I know. Skin cancer. But it's relaaaaaxing. And I get colour.*
Anywho... what are you up to today? How is the ol' WIP?
*See, this is what happens when my brain is fried. I go off on weird tangents.*