Monday, May 31

Blog Break

I'm taking a blog break. I know I just got back from Virginia and that I should try to post as often as I can, but I just can't. I miss Chris so much I'm barely functioning properly, never mind coming up with witty blog posts for your enjoyment.

To make matters so much worse, Daisy (my beloved 15 year old dog) had a stroke Saturday night. Though she's doing better then when it first happened, she's not great. It seems her left eye is now entirely blind and she keeps falling down, among other things. It's extremely difficult to see my baby falling apart and it's breaking my heart, as well as my parents'.

I'm not sure how long this break is going to last. I'll still be reading your blog posts, but I probably won't be commenting (I haven't really been commenting this week, so that won't be much of a change). If you'd like to contact me, my email address is nataliemurphy(at)live(dot)ca

I'm also on Twitter: www.twitter.com/nataliexmurphy
And Facebook: www.facebook.com/nataliexmurphy

Thank you all for understanding.

12 comments:

  1. You take as long as you need to. I'm sorry about Daisy. I had to make a very tough decision myself last month about my 12 year old shephard. It's a hard choice but I think ultimately the right one.

    Sending you my very warmest thoughts and prayers and hoping you get your life back very soon.

    We'll be right here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :HUGS: Take whatever time you need. I'll be thinking about you and sending positive thoughts until you return.

    You know how to reach me if you ever need to talk or vent or rant or just blow off steam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Great, huge squishy hugs* Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy:( I know how much you love her. I know there's not a lot I can do, but if you ever need someone to talk to, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be here when you get back! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about Daisy. That's so hard. Take as much time as you need.

    Thanks for following me. Back at ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy. It's so hard to watch those we love deteriorate. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so important to get breaks every now and then. I took 6 weeks off blogging a few months ago and it was great. I'm sorry about Daisy too. It's so hard to see pets get old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll miss you! I'll see you on facebook and/or twitter. I'm so sorry about Daisy and hope she makes a full recovery.

    Thinking of you, Murphy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry about your dog. Take all the time you need.....We'll be reading again when you return someday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. That's so terrible. I hope you take care of yourself.
    Hugs,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  11. My puppy is 17 1/2 and keeps fighting and we have had some roller coaster days too. Patience and love is what I recommend. Putting your blog on hold to spend time with your honey and pup is a smart decision. Do what you have to and your followers will be here when you return. lots of love to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! Take all the time you need to take care of him and the other pressing things in your life. It happens to all of us, and we'll be waiting for your return :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...