Tuesday, May 18

Books I'm looking Forward To Owning

Hello guys! So as I said in my last post, there are several books coming out May 25th that I am excited about buying/reading.

Here they are:

Bella Andre Never Too Hot
Tessa Dare
One Dance With a Duke
Lisa Kleypas
Married by Morning
Julia Quinn
Ten Things I Hate About You
Kris Kennedy
The Irish Warrior

Holy books, batman! The best/worst part is that every single one of these books is from a favourite author of mine! I don't know how I'm going to be able to decide what to read first, or second, or even third, fourth, or fifth! I suspect it will be decided by what my Mum wants to read first, since I share my extensive library with her ;)

So what about you? Are any of these books on your "Must Read" list? If they aren't they should be... Are there any other books you're looking forward to that come out in May?

4 comments:

  1. I also want to read the Tessa Dare and Kris Kennedy books. And I'm anxiously awaiting THE TIME WEAVER by Shana Abe, which comes out June 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Natalie! It would be hard for me to choose too! Awesome authors!

    xoxo -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ranger's Apprentice: Book 8 - John Flannagan
    The Necromancer - Michael Scott
    GLimmerglass - Jenna Black

    Thanks for the reminder - I forgot to order two of those! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer- You don't read Lisa or Julie's books?? Hmm, I haven't heard of that book!

    Hilary- They are awesome authors. I love them =) I might just close my eyes and grab one, lol.

    Shannon- Which two are you going to be reading??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...