Friday, May 21

Happiness 101 Award

Thank you to Tina Lynn and Shannon O'Donnell for gifting me with the Happiness 101 Award! Thanks goils, you two always make me smile!



Before I pass on the award, I have to list 10 things that make me happy.

  1. Naps
  2. Rain/thunder storms
  3. An amazing romance novel that makes my heart pound
  4. Soft blankets
  5. A good soundtrack I can write to
  6. Christopher
  7. A really productive writing day =)
  8. Summer
  9. Animals (mostly puppies)
  10. Ice cream

5 recipients:

  1. Tiffany
  2. Wendy
  3. Julie
  4. Melissa
  5. Roni

9 comments:

  1. Jennifer- Thanks =)

    DL- Haha, I like your math skills =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful award. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award and congrats on receiving it ! I love thunderstorms too (as long as there are no tornadoes involved.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it to me, sweetie! I love thunderstorms, especially when they happen at night and I fall asleep to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. You deserve a happiness award. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne- Thank you

    Roni- You're welcome =) Yeah, no tornadoes.

    Julie- You're welcome hun =) And me too. I love writing to them.

    B.E.- Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thanks for the award:) You really made me smile today.

    I love naps, too. Unfortunately, I don't get to take them too often(courtesy of kid #3).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...