Wednesday, May 26

Tag, You're it!

So a few days ago--okay, okay, over a week ago--Julie from Silver Lining tagged me in this little questionnaire and I'm finally getting around to doing it!
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
  1. In grade 11 wishing I was no longer in high school (who doesn't wish that when they're 15?)
  2. Planning a trip with my Scout group to Jamaica for the Caribbean Jamboree. Little did I know, I'd meet Christopher there =)
  3. Writing Harry Potter fanfiction. It was the first time I ever learned to write for an audience and take critique. It was invaluable to me as a writer.
  4. Devouring romance novels at an alarming pace. I started reading them when I was 14, so I was still a newbie, LOL.
  5. Still trying to figure out who I wanted to be. Now I know I just want to be me =)
Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
  1. Published!!!! (Please, oh please!! *crossing fingers*)
  2. Married with little kidlets of my own.
  3. Living in Virginia
  4. Writing for a living
  5. 25 years old (*snorts* Yes, I am sneaking my way out of coming up with another thing).
Question 3: What is (was) on your to do list today?
  1. Go tanning
  2. Email all of my professors for next semester, asking them if there are any novels or longer pieces of literature I could try and read this summer so my workload isn't so heavy come the fall.
  3. Call the doctor back. I finally have an appointment about my hands at one of the hospitals in Calgary on September 2nd. That's almost exactly a year from when my doctor put me on the list. Anyone who thinks the Canadian health care system is good has never been injured or sick before in their life. Good luck with that, America.
  4. Go on treadmill
  5. Go visit various familial relations (ugh).
Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
  1. Dill pickles and cut up cheese
  2. Gold fish crackers
  3. Pita bread and hummus.
  4. Cucumbers and cauliflower
  5. Bananas
Question 5: What would you do if you were a billionaire?
  1. Buy a house in Ireland or Scotland. And probably one in some deliciously warm country too.
  2. Make sure my parents never have to work another day in their life. Oh, and make sure they have a gorgeous house ;)
  3. Donate some to charity. I'd definitely give some to literacy programs, as well as programs for animals. I'd probably also donate money to help some of the obscure or gross diseases that don't get as much publicity and therefore not as much money.
  4. TRAVEL!
  5. Build gorgeous indoor and outdoor pools, deep enough that I can dive in!
So now I'm going to tag 5 people to do this questionnaire!
  1. Tiffany
  2. B.E.
  3. Melissa
  4. Amber
  5. Summer

12 comments:

  1. 1.) You are only twenty?! You're so youngspice!

    2.) Hummus is awesome.

    3.) Thanks for tagging me! Tina did, too... and I keep meaning to participate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, I'm it. =o) Thanks, Nat. Now I have something to blog about today.

    Whoda thunk when you were planning for that trip to Jamaica, you'd meet the man of your dreams. Lucky gal. =oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll buy a house next door to you in Ireland and we can eat pita bread and hummus together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm.. hope you soon have hospital attention after such a long wait and the outcome is successful.
    And when you have those homes, I'll definitely come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, we have the same taste in snacks.

    So nice to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you.
    Mmm...Hummus. I make my own at home. Easy to do in the blender. Garbonzo beans, olive oil,lemon juice, tahini, garlic powder, cumin and salt. Yum!!
    Thanks for the follow. (;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Thanks for tagging me:)

    After we make our first billion *snorts* we need to get our Twitter pals together and travel somewhere exotic. That would be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I REALLY would like to be on the list of benefactors when you become a billionaire. Maybe your parents could adopt me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amber- Lol yes I'm only 20. I turn 21 in Dec.

    B.E.- You're welcome =) I know, it's crazy!

    Shannon- Sounds like a plan!!

    Carole- lol

    Lydia- Cool!! =)

    Jojo- Hmm, I might have to try that sometime. Sounds delicious!

    Mel- LOL! Yes, yes we do.

    Tina- Of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was fun to get to know you better through your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I just found you via Samuel Park's blog!
    I'm writing a medieval story, too. :)
    I love this tag game; learning about everyone is loads of fun...I'm happy to meet you and learn of our mutual love of the middle ages and pickles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicole- =)

    Faith- Hello! He's wonderful, isnt he? I adore Samuel =) You are? That's exciting! Is it romance? Where's it set?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...