Friday, May 7

Weekly Update

First, I just want to say sorry for not posting much this week! I've been running around trying to get ready for my flights on Sunday to Virginia. Normally my trips to VA don't cause such a fuss (well, they do around Christmas time), but Christopher is graduating so there have been extra errands to run. I've been shopping tons for a few summer pieces, got my hair done, been going tanning (so I don't frighten the tanned Southerners with my paleness), and I got a manicure/pedicure.

I know, my week sounds awful when I put it that way. LOL! But trust me, I HATE shopping for clothes, so this was torture. Pure. Torture. Not to mention, a certain loving aunt made her monthly visit, so this week has been extra fun! Annnd on that note: THANK YOU MUM FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY SNARKYNESS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DESERVE TO WIN THE LOTTERY!

Ahem.

Moving on...

Life:
  • Like I said, I leave for Virginia for two weeks on Sunday. Yay!
  • Got my hair cut and coloured. It looks spiffy. Pictures tomorrow, promise.
  • Got a manicure and pedicure. Pictures tomorrow.
  • I went clothing shopping-- twice. I got some nice stuff.
  • I've been going tanning. You tanning haters, SHUSH. I don't want to hear it. Trust me. You have no idea how little sun we get up here in the freaking north.
Writing:
  • Okay, so since last Tuesday (April 27th) I have written 9140 words! Wow, huh? I only wrote 8 of those days, so I think that's pretty darn good considering how tired I am from school still. I'm supposed to write 2500 words today, tomorrow, and Sunday to meet my goals for this week, but I'm pretty tired from my hectic week, so I probably wont do that each day. I'll just try to write what I can, when I can =)
What about you? How has your week been? How's the ol' WIP?

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you wrote so much that quickly with everything you've had going on - very impressive!!

    Enjoy VA. and congrats to Christopher! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the words! =o)

    I'm still rewriting, but I thought I'd take a break and read your blog. Have a blast in VA. I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber- Haha sorry I didn't post them today! I promise to find the time when I'm in VA =)

    Shannon- Aww thanks =) I am a really quick writer when I'm not bogged down with school work. Thank you, I will!! And I'll tell him you said that =)

    B.E.- Thank you hun =) I hope to post pictures as I go so I don't have a billion I want to share once I get back, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...