I know, my week sounds awful when I put it that way. LOL! But trust me, I HATE shopping for clothes, so this was torture. Pure. Torture. Not to mention, a certain loving aunt made her monthly visit, so this week has been extra fun! Annnd on that note: THANK YOU MUM FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY SNARKYNESS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DESERVE TO WIN THE LOTTERY!
- Like I said, I leave for Virginia for two weeks on Sunday. Yay!
- Got my hair cut and coloured. It looks spiffy. Pictures tomorrow, promise.
- Got a manicure and pedicure. Pictures tomorrow.
- I went clothing shopping-- twice. I got some nice stuff.
- I've been going tanning. You tanning haters, SHUSH. I don't want to hear it. Trust me. You have no idea how little sun we get up here in the freaking north.
- Okay, so since last Tuesday (April 27th) I have written 9140 words! Wow, huh? I only wrote 8 of those days, so I think that's pretty darn good considering how tired I am from school still. I'm supposed to write 2500 words today, tomorrow, and Sunday to meet my goals for this week, but I'm pretty tired from my hectic week, so I probably wont do that each day. I'll just try to write what I can, when I can =)