Wednesday, June 9

Books, Books, BOOKS!!!

Hello my bloggy friends! I've decided to try and give blogging a try again. Daisy is doing much better, thank you everyone for asking! I will post an update on life tomorrow. However, for now I'm going to post an updated "Read in 2010" list with my grade (if a beta book or a book for school, I don't grade).
  1. Lady Susan by Jane Austen (school book)
  2. Blink of an I by B. E. Sanderson (beta book)
  3. DLN by B. E. Sanderson (beta book)
  4. The Wars of Louis XIV: 1167—1714 by John A. Lynn (school book)
  5. Lover Unbound by J. R. Ward: 4/5
  6. The Chief by Monica McCarty: 5/5
  7. Dark desires after dusk by Kresley Cole (repeat): 5/5
  8. To Wed A Wicked Earl by Olivia Parker (repeat): 5/5
  9. Highlander Unmasked by Monica McCarty (repeat): 5/5
  10. Red Hot Reunion by Bella Andre: 4/5
  11. Take Me by Bella Andre: 5/5
  12. With Seduction In Mind by Laura Lee Guhrke: 4/5
  13. What Happens In London by Julia Quinn: 3/5
  14. Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas: 5/5
  15. Never Too Hot by Bella Andre: 5/5
Wow, I've read a lot of fantastic books recently! Well, to be fair, I don't tend to finish a book if I'm not enjoying it.

Anyway, so far this year I've read 33 books.
Have you guys read any of these books? What did you think of them?

5 comments:

  1. I've read all the BDB books and love them! Lover Unbound wasn't my favorite, but...I still liked getting to know V better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of books. 33 already? Wow. That's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only my own and Monica McCarty's. I love my own, of course - even if I am totally rewriting DLN right now and Blink needs tweaking. Monica rocks. I've inhaled everything she's written.

    33 is an awesome total - especially with everything that's gone on this year for you. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogging, Nat! I'm glad Daisy is doing better.

    I bought the new Monica McCarty book, but haven't read it yet. My TBR pile is getting out of control. Wish I could get away to the beach for a few weeks and just read, read, read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer- Yeah, it wasn't my favourite either. A bit too raunchy for my tastes lol. I actually haven't read all of the BDB books. I own all of them, but I tend to need a break after reading one-- they're a bit overwhelming sometimes, LOL.

    Samuel- Thanks!! =)

    B.E.- LOL! I should hope you love yours ;) Me too. I can honestly say Monica is my favourite medieval romance writer. I saw some bad reviews on Amazon and about nearly died of disbelief, lol.

    Jennifer- Thanks!! *gasps* You haven't read Monica's yet?!?! WHY NOT?! That should be first on your TBR pile! It's wonderful. Seriously. I can't wait for THE HAWK in August. Giddy with excitement over here. I wish she gave away ARC's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...