Friday, August 27

Books

Books I've read in the last two weeks!

Note: SB stands for "school book"
  1. Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas 5/5  (Omg, I adored this book. I sobbed like a baby)
  2. Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret by Judy Blume (SB. I loved this book. So cute!)
  3. Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer (SB. I hated this book. Writing is fine. Story? GRRR!!!)
  4. Monster by Walter Dean Myers (SB. This is a very powerful book)
  5. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles 5/5 (OMG! I LOVE THIS BOOK! GO BUY IT!)
  6. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles 4.5/5 (Loved!!)
  7. The Complete Adventures of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter (SB)
  8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 4/5
  9. Demon From the Dark by Kresley Cole 5/5 (OMG. Another amazing book by KC! Love her!)
Okay, so this year I've read and finished 58 books so far.

Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them??

7 comments:

  1. I've only read Hunger Games, and it was probably a 4/5 for me, too. However, it did accomplish one goal - it got me to read the next book. And now I have to read the third book.

    Right now I'm reading Monica's The Hawk. OMG, it's awesome. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina- Im sorry!! Like I've said, I wish I could lend it to you!

    B.E.- That's just cruel =P I want to read THE HAWK soooooo bad! And yeah, I have the next two Hunger Games books too. Just haven't read them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ***LOVED*** Perfect Chemistry!!!!! Also really liked Rules of Attraction :) I remember reading Are You There God It's Me Margaret and loving it. Really enjoyed Hunger Games, but Catching Fire was better. I haven't read Kresley Cole in forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these. (A couple I'd never heard of.) Into the Wild...is that the one where the guy's in Alaska? (Or am I way off base here?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apart from Peter Rabbit, these are new to me. I will be looking them up. Thanks for sharing.☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di- Ahh I loved Perfect Chemistry too. I want to get her other books =) And I adore Kresley Cole. She's one of my favourite romance writers.

    Stephanie- Yes, that's the one where the guy goes to Alaska. They made a movie about it, I'm pretty sure.

    Glynis- You're welcome =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...