Yep, so I survived my first two days of school. I have been to all of my classes and caught up with my socializing. That's one benefit to being a fourth year English major. I know everyone in all of my English classes, LOL! Some people might not think that's great, but this way we can have really lively class discussions =) (Yes, I'm aware how nerdy that came across).
Anyway, as a refresher, here are the classes I'm taking this semester. Beside them, I'll make a note of what I'll be calling them on here, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Communications Through History— I'm actually dropping this course. It's online and my professor is insane. He's called me twice already. Twice. My professor. There's more to it, but that's all I'll say for now.
- Children's Literature from 1900 to the Present—Children's Lit
- Literature in the Age of Chaucer—Chaucer or HOLY CRAP I DON'T UNDERSTAND *breaks down sobbing*
- Select Topics in Literature of the Long Twentieth Century (1865-present): Literature and Ecology—Eco Lit
- First Nations In Canada: Co-Operation, Coercion and Confrontation—History
*Query Update: I forgot that I haven't really posted since my big query freak out. Sorry! You'll all be glad to know that my query is going quite well now. I went through a hundred drafts (okay, you got me. It was only 99), and I think it's pretty good now. We'll see once I get some feedback!*