- His At Night by Sherry Thomas (Another fabulous book! 4.5/5)
- The Incredible Journey by Sheila Burnford (school book: classic! I loved the movie as a kid)
- Curious Incident Of The Dog by Mark Haddon (school book: I loved this book)
- 20th Century Children's Poetry Treasury by Jack Prelutsky (school book)
- The Duff by Kody Keplinger (3.5/5 I liked it and will buy more books from the author, but there were some fundamental things that bugged me).
- Tempting the Marquess by Sara Lindsey (3.5/5)
- The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (4/5)
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan (5/5)
I've also been busy with several other texts for school: Chaucers' The Cantebury Tales as well as Margery Kempe's The Book of Margery Kempe (ugh). For history, I'm slowly slogging my way through the readings (they're about 50 dense pages a week, sometimes more). In addition to all of that, I'm also reading the CoursePack for my Eco Literature class (it's quite large... and also dense).
So what about you guys? Have you read any of the above books?