Wednesday, October 20

Early Morning Text Session Gone Awry

This was a text I received earlier today from a fellow student at my university. I typed it out word for word what she sent me. Can you decipher it?

"I will take a jon later tip afternoon and get Back to you"

I received this text while heading into the city for the day. For the life of me, I do not know what she was thinking when she texted me that. Anyway, I texted her back with the appropriate "Huh?" and this is what she meant to say...

"I will take a look for the NEP scale and get back to you."
LOL! Yep, quite a difference.

6 comments:

  1. I have a feeling if I texted, everything I sent would look like that first example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. There's a BIG difference there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she wasn't driving and texting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina- LOL exactly

    B.E.- LOL hehe

    Shannon- Yes, there is.

    Mel- LOL Idk if she was or not. We had a good snicker about it today in class though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...