Monday, October 11

Proud To Be A Romance Writer

As you all know, I write hot historical romance novels. I make no secret of my love for a good romance story. I often can't enjoy a book without some sort of lovey dovey action going on. I freely, openly admit it. And yes, I dare anyone to make fun of me for it.  I fit none of the typical "lonely, old, dumb" stereotypes. Most romance readers don't.

But I digress from the purpose of this post. My lovely friend and occasional critique partner Diana Paz has written an excellent blog post on this subject. I urge you to check it out and leave your thoughts =)

xo

10 comments:

  1. Yes, you do write verra verra hot romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Natalie, I'm stunned and flattered *demure blush* Thanks for the shout out. As you know after reading my blog post, I'm also passionate about romance :)

    Huge hugs! Thanks again *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Let's knock down stereotypes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be the same way - couldn't really enjoy anything unless it had some sort of romantic element. I think I've begun to fade away from that, though. Don't get me wrong, I still love a good romance. I just don't see it as quite as... necessary as I used to.

    I'd definitely love to read your stuff eventually, though. I love history and I love romance so I couldn't help but enjoy it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth- See, when I was younger I didnt need romance to be in the story, but now I prefer it =) Aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a historical romance novel in my mind lately. I thnk I'll write it after my first novel or I might write it as a short story.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...