- It's going pretty well so far. I'm sitting at an "A" in all of my classes. Yay!
- My Children's Literature class is way too freaking easy. I picked the class as a fun elective. You know, quick and easy. Yeah, well, I wasn't thinking that one through. The homework is so easy I put it off most days. Not good. I actually think I've mastered sleeping with my eyes open. Hey, at least I've learned something!
- Just last week I attended the Under the Western Skies conference for my Eco Literature class. No, I didn't have a choice. I had to attend a panel and then do a presentation on it. Thankfully, the panel I went to (Environmental Pedagogies) was good. I didn't have high hopes for it, but I thought it was interesting. However, nothing was going to make me go to more of the conference than I had to, LOL!
- Oh boy, where do I start? As some of you know, I'm scheduled for my Ulnar Nerve Transposition Surgery November 15th. To make this simple, the ulnar nerve runs from your neck down your arm to your hand. Sometimes (like in my case), it gets pinched at the elbow. This causes pain, numbness, and loss of hand control. In general, it sucks. Unfortunately, my surgery is during the semester and there's nothing I can do about it. I'll miss at least a week of school, perhaps a bit more.
- This one is pretty self explanatory. It snowed last Friday. Snowed. SNOWED! *sobs* Anyone want to switch locations with me? It's pretty here? We have the mountains?