Anyway, I thought I would try and post this week for you all!
- This is where
mostall of my time has gone. I am now past the halfway mark and sprinting to the finish line. All of my grades are still in the "A" range, so I'm happy. Exhausted, but happy.
- I only have 4 essays left for this semester. Since I had a total of 15 to start the semester, this is amazing lol (this number isn't counting the small dinky "long answer" types of essays. If I counted those, we'd be here all night)! By the end of this week, I'll only have 2 left to do after my surgery.
- I finally got my final exam schedule! I have one at 8am on the 13th of December, one at 8am on the 16th and one at 2pm on the 16th. My other class is a take home essay. So I'm done by 4pm on the 16th! Woohoo!
- My surgery is in less than a week now. November 15th is creeping up real close! I don't know the exact time yet, but I'll find out on Friday. I do know I'll be staying at least one night at the hospital. I'll keep you posted.
- In other news, since my final exams are finished early this semester, I'm going to be going to Virginia for Christmas early this year! Yay! We haven't booked flights yet, but I imagine we'll do that this week sometime.
- While I wont be here for a few days (duh) I do have some guest bloggers coming in! Yay! I'll post more later this week about what they'll be talking about so make sure you stop by!
- As well, I've
suckeredenlisted my mum as a blog helper while I'm out of commission. She'll post updates on here for you guys so you're not in the dark about how I'm doing.
- Yes, *gasps* there is writing news. Querying is still going strong and it's going really, really well.
- I've opened up my super shekret YA project again. Yay! I'm currently fixing up the beginning and changing a few things. I'm having a lot of fun with it, which is all that matters.
- I entered a total of 3 contests the other week (one being the coveted Golden Heart). Phew, that was a lot to put together but I'm glad I did it!
- I filled out all the forms to become a PRO Member of RWA. Yay!
- I officially joined CaRWA (Calgary RWA).