Tuesday, November 9

A Much Needed Update!

Okay, so apparently I haven't posted in a very long time. Sorry 'bout that guys. I guess when I said I was busy, I wasn't kidding. I've been going non-stop for two weeks now. Man, I need a breather.

Anyway, I thought I would try and post this week for you all!
School:
  • This is where most all of my time has gone. I am now past the halfway mark and sprinting to the finish line. All of my grades are still in the "A" range, so I'm happy. Exhausted, but happy.
  • I only have 4 essays left for this semester. Since I had a total of 15 to start the semester, this is amazing lol (this number isn't counting the small dinky "long answer" types of essays. If I counted those, we'd be here all night)! By the end of this week, I'll only have 2 left to do after my surgery.
  • I finally got my final exam schedule! I have one at 8am on the 13th of December, one at 8am on the 16th and one at 2pm on the 16th. My other class is a take home essay. So I'm done by 4pm on the 16th! Woohoo!
Personal:
  • My surgery is in less than a week now. November 15th is creeping up real close!  I don't know the exact time yet, but I'll find out on Friday. I do know I'll be staying at least one night at the hospital. I'll keep you posted.
  • In other news, since my final exams are finished early this semester, I'm going to be going to Virginia for Christmas early this year! Yay! We haven't booked flights yet, but I imagine we'll do that this week sometime.
Blog News:
  • While I wont be here for a few days (duh) I do have some guest bloggers coming in! Yay! I'll post more later this week about what they'll be talking about so make sure you stop by!
  • As well, I've suckered enlisted my mum as a blog helper while I'm out of commission. She'll post updates on here for you guys so you're not in the dark about how I'm doing.
Writing:
  • Yes, *gasps* there is writing news. Querying is still going strong and it's going really, really well.
  • I've opened up my super shekret YA project again. Yay! I'm currently fixing up the beginning and changing a few things. I'm having a lot of fun with it, which is all that matters.
  • I entered a total of 3 contests the other week (one being the coveted Golden Heart). Phew, that was a lot to put together but I'm glad I did it!
  • I filled out all the forms to become a PRO Member of RWA. Yay!
  • I officially joined CaRWA (Calgary RWA).
So there you have it, a super quick update on everything. Wednesday, I will do a post on How to Pitch An Editor: The Basics so make sure you stop by!!

3 comments:

  1. Nat, I know I've already said it but I have NO idea how you're still functioning with that course load! LOL!

    We'll miss your brilliant posts, but hopefully the guest bloggers will be kewl. *wink, wink*

    BTW, I'm ready to read the new first chapter of the super shekret YA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you clone yourself? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel- Functioning? Hehehe. But no, I don't know how I do it either. I'm too stubborn to fail, methinks ;)

    Lol yep, the guest bloggers will be awesome =D And I'm hoping to have the YA ready soon! *runs and hides*

    Tina- Lmfao. I wish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...