Tuesday, February 15

Not A Good Week

Hello guys,

Sorry I've been so absent. It's been so hectic around here. I had 4 midterms in the last two days of classes and 2 essays due in the last three days of classes. It's been a ton of fun...  I've also been running around trying to get everything tied up before my surgery tomorrow.  As well, I found out this morning that Grandad (my fiance's grandfather) had a heart attack. He's had one surgery already today, with another one scheduled for tomorrow.

It's been such a stressful/shitty/awful week already, but it looks like it's just going to get worse. ='(

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Natalie. I hope your surgery tomorrow goes well. I'll be thinking about you. *hugs and best wishes for everyone*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, You HAVE been busy. So sorry to hear about Grandad. Wishing you well on your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Nat. *hugs* ugggh this is just unfair. *bigger hugs*
    love you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you <3 *hugs* Hope everything turns out for the best soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're having a rough time. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy- Thank you. Im sure it'll be fine. *hugs*

    Catherine- Yeah, I have been busy. Thank you!

    Di- xoxoxoxo

    KT- Thank you, darling.

    Jennifer- Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :hugs: I hope everything goes well with your surgery and that Grandad comes through with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart you. You're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm sorry about your grandad. I hope things look up for you soon. **sending good thoughts and hugs**

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  10. B.E.- Thank you darling. I hope so too.

    Tina- xoxoxoxoxo

    Carla- Thank you for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry about your problems. :(

    I hope everything turns out for the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...