Thursday, March 31

End of the Semester Chaos!

CHAOS I TELL YOU! UTTER AND COMPLETE CHAOS! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Ahem.

As you can see, I'm currently experiencing a bit of panic, stress, and lack of sleep. I've also developed a nasty eye-twitch and an odd craving for anything awful for me (chocolate, chips, ice cream etc etc). I'd also like to sleep for the next million or so years.

Yep, I think that about sums it up. 

As of today, I only have 4 days of classes left (remember, I only have classes Mondays and Wednesdays). My last official day is April 13th. After that I have a final on the 26th, 27th, and two finals on the 29th.  Yeah, I know. I have nearly two weeks between my last day of classes and my first exam. Not exactly the schedule I would have picked, but meh.

I currently have 2 essays I need to write, 1 presentation to do, and 1 test to study for before the 13th of April. Therefore, I'm going to take a short blog break until I am out of the woods, so to speak.  However, I will be on Twitter (I'd like to see you stop me! *cackles*), so if you'd like to check in on me, I'll be on there. I can't guarantee any of my tweets will make sense, but that's a risk you'll have to take.

Until April, my dears.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. You can do it. Deep breaths. You'll be able to sleep soon. Only one month left. Take all the time you need to get it done and recuperate and we'll see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! I was there not that long ago and I understand the craziness. We'll see you in a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B.E.- Lol thanks.

    Sierra- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound crazy! Good luck to you. You're almost done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot on your plate... So best of luck with it, I'm sure you'll do well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caryn- Thank you!!!

    Tania- Ugh yes. School = stress lol. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...