Friday, April 15

Doing Okay

First, I just want to say thank you for all of your love and support during this difficult time. It's been really tough, but I'm doing okay now. I miss her tons, but this was the best choice for her. We couldn't be selfish and keep her here just for us, that wouldn't have been fair to her.  It'll just take time to adjust to her being gone (I've had her since I was 5).

In other news, I'm done with classes this semester. Yay! My last day was Monday. The only thing left now are exams on the 26th, 27th, and 29th. I'm not too worried about them.

How are all of you doing?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for classes being done! Glad to hear from you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie- Yep, I'm happy classes are done. And I'm glad for the break before finals. I'm just lazing around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are a little better for you, Nattie! Good luck with exams and hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Court- Thanks, love! Good luck with your exams, too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...