Wednesday, April 13

R.I.P. Daisy

My baby girl,

I miss you. It hasn't even been a day and I miss you so much. It seems so empty and lonely here without you. I miss the sound of your paws on the hardwood floor, my little tap dancer. I miss that little hop-wiggle you'd do when you're excited to see me. I miss the way you'd beg for popcorn. I miss the way you'd play hide and seek with me. I miss the way you'd patrol the entire yard to make sure the perimeter was safe. I miss the way you'd do your seal imitation, and the way you'd nudge my laptop when you thought it was time for a belly rub. I miss your giant floppy ears and your curly fur.  I miss your kisses and your cuddles. I even miss the way you'd wake yourself up by snoring, then look at me like it was my fault.

I miss you.

You were my entire childhood. My confidante. My best friend. I love you so much. You'll always be my Daisy Doo.  I hope there are lots of squirrels to chase in heaven.

Sleep well, sweetie.

Mummy loves you.

xoxoxoxo



Daisy
May 1, 1995- April 12, 2011

9 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm so sorry, Natalie. :HUGS: She's chasing the squirrels, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so, so very sorry Nattie. Losing an animal is like losing a best friend and a family member. Especially one that has been with you so long and clearly means so much to you. :( I hope it does get better and let me know if you need anything! I love you BUNCHES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, hon. You gave Daisy a beautiful life, and she knew happiness because of you. *hugs* All that love you felt all these years, she was giving back everything you gave to her. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this mad me cry. Losing a pet is like losing a family member. I'm so sorry for your loss, but it sounds like she lived a long and full life with the best mummy imaginable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Natalie, I'm a blubbering mess right now. I lost my baby girl of 18 years last summer and we have yet to get a new dog. It just hurts so much. Time will help but the scar never goes away. Hold tight to the memories. I'm so sorry you are hurting. I'm thinking of you.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone. Your love and support mean so much ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...