Friday, September 30

October Releases


Okay, so here is a list of the books I want in October. I've also included a late September release, since I haven't been able to pick it up yet.
  1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins--September 29th (yesterday, in fact!)
  2. Home Sweet Home by Bella Andre writing as Bella Riley--October 1st
  3. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick-- October 4th
  4. The Viper by Monica McCarty-- October 18th
  5. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater-- October 18th
  6. Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt-- October 18th
Are any of these books on your list? Do you have any other recommendations?

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! These are all on my list as well...I don't think my pile of TBR will ever get small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly- Thanks! I know the feeling. My TBR pile just continues to grow *sighs* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have Lola, and I'd like to get The Scorpio Races. Okay, I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Medeia- Ah! Jealous! I want Lola, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...