Tuesday, September 20

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme. Anyone can play along, just do the following:

* Grab your current read.

* Open to a random page.

* Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include spoilers - make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others!

* Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.


MY TEASER

 
 
      "He rolled onto his side, giving her room to breathe. "Where did you come from?"
      "I think I should ask you that." She struggled up on one elbow. "Who are you? What on earth are you doing here?"
      "Isn't it obvious?" His tone was grave. "We're bombing the sheep.""

-page 18 of A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare
 

4 comments:

  1. That teaser is funny!! Now I want to know why on Earth they're bombing sheep. ^__^

    Here's one from a book I'm reading, page 101 in Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende:

    "I don't expect you to forgive me, only to forget me, Nívea. You, more than anyone, deserve to be happy--"

    "Who told you that I want to be happy, Severo? That's the last adjective I would use to define the future I aspire to. I want an interesting life, adventurous, different, passionate--in short, almost anything other than ~happy~."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another keeper from Tessa Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana- Yeah, the first chapter is pretty amusing. Ooo! Good teaser =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jena- I found chapter one very amusing =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...