Wednesday, September 28

WIP Wednesday


Hello all!

Well, a lot has changed since last week. My word count is still pretty low (I wrote 1500 words yesterday and Monday), but my mindset has changed drastically. I attribute this 100% to the Fall Workshop I attended on Saturday. I'm still just as busy with school--if not more so--but I had so much fun hanging out with writers this weekend. I loved getting to know my new CaRWA group, and I adored meeting Deidre Knight (from the Knight Agency) and Emily Ohanjanians (editor with HQN).  They're both absolutely delightful. Deidre was hilarious, and Emily was so sweet! I'll talk about some of the stuff they discussed tomorrow, so be sure to check in!

Anyway, I'm very excited about my writing right now. I think I've solved my chapter 3 problem, but we'll see *crosses fingers*

So how are you guys doing? Any exciting news?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a fun time at the workshop, and that it made you excited about writing again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...