Wednesday, October 5

WIP Wednesday


Alright, so I don't have much progress to report this week. I've been neck deep in homework (and it doesn't look like it's going to get better anytime soon). October is my busiest month this semester, so you might not see much of me in the coming days.

Regardless, I still wrote 2000 words for AHR this weekend, so I'm happy. On top of that, my school word count is now at 4155 for last week. So... in total I wrote 6155 words. I wish that was all for my story, but school has to comes first.

So how are you guys doing this week? Have you made any progress on your story?

2 comments:

  1. 2K during school is wicked awesome. Way to go.

    I'm making progress re-writing that book you read, and re-writing a different book, too. It's an alternating schedule thing. It just feels good to make progress again, so I'm running with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B.E.- Thanks! Wow, re-writing two books at once? That must be a lot to keep straight! Good luck =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...