Wednesday, October 19

WIP Wednesday


So once again I've gotten lots done, but not so much with my story. Oh well, I've accepted that I'm super busy with school. There's no point in beating myself up about it. Anyway, below are some of the things I've been up to in the past few weeks.

School: wrote 9256 words in the last week
  • 1 presentaion
  • 2 Book Reviews
  • 1 Identificaiton Assignment
  • 4 Journal Entries
  • 2 Essays
Writing:
  • A fellow CaRWA member asked me to read the first 30 pages of her new YA story. I haven't critiqued stuff in so long--it was nice to get back to it!
  • I attended the CaRWA monthly meeting last night. It was tons of fun =)
So there you have it. What have you guys been up to recently? Any progress on your stories?

5 comments:

  1. You're right - there's no point to beating yourself up - and when you think about it, there's really nothing to beat yourself up for. You're cranking out the last semester of college for petesakes. Time enough for writerly things after you finish. (Says the mom of a college student.) So there.

    I've been cranking the words, wrestling (once again) with why I'm still doing this, and generally trying to keep the housework from overwhelming me. Same stuff, different day. Today, though, I get to kill someone off - so that should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with B.E. You have "real" life going on and a lot on your plate. You shouldn't beat yourself up over that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, er, procrastinating, but I'm working on a mental outline for NaNoWriMo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B.E.- Yeah, I know, I know. I just wish I could be writing. Im sorry you're questioning why you're doing this. That's always the toughest thing to deal with IMO. But I am glad you get to kill someone off!! That's always a lot of fun =D

    Melissa- Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gene Pool Diva- Ooo, Ive always wanted to try NaNo, but November is term paper month, so I cant do it! Maybe next year =) Good luck with your outline!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...