Friday, December 30

Favourite Books of 2011

Note: These books weren't necessarily published this year, but I read them in 2011. As well, they are listed in no particular order. If you want to see the full list of books I read in 2011, click on the link at the top of the page.

This year I read 118 books! Woohoo!  I also read the first 50 pages of 31 books, but I ended up putting them down. They are not included in my 118 count--I kept them on a separate list.

Young Adult:
  • Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
  • Forget You by Jennifer Echols
  • Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally 
Georgian, Regency, and Victorian  Romance:

  • Waking Up With the Duke by Lorraine Heath
  • Passions of a Wicked Earl by Lorraine Heath
  • Notorious Pleasures by Elizabeth Hoyt
  • Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
  • Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
Medieval Romance:
  • The Hawk by Monica McCarty
  • The Ranger by Monica McCarty
  • The Viper by Monica McCarty
Paranormal Romance:
  • Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole
Romantic Suspense:
  • When You Dare by Lori Foster 
  • Trace of Fever by Lori Foster
  • Savor the Danger by Lori Foster
  • Beg for Mercy by Jami Alden
  • Hide from Evil by Jami Alden

4 comments:

  1. The only author we have in common from this list is Monica. She rocks pretty hard, doesn't she? =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheh. Yes, I love Monica's books. She's my favourite medieval romance author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree: Monica is the best medieval author. I can't wait to read Scorpio Races next year. Happy reading in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jena- I LOVED Scorpio Races. It was my favourite YA book, but shhh, dont tell anyone! The other books might feel left out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...