Wednesday, December 14

University Favourites

So now that I'm almost done school (eeks!) I thought I would post a list of my favourite professors and classes in my main areas of study. However, first I did some overall "basics" of my education. A lot of this is for me, but I thought I'd post it on here ;)

English: 19 classes
History: 11 classes
Anthropology: 4 classes
GNED (one science and one philosophy): 2 classes
Humanities: 1 class
Language (French): 1 class
Romantic Studies (studying: France, Spain, Lebanon, Morocco, Italy): 1 class
Philosophy: 1 class

Semesters Total: 9
Roommates Total: 12 roommates (plus their friends). I normally say 16, because 4 other girls practically lived at our place.

Favourite Professors:

English:

·         Kelly Hewson
·         Kenna Olsen
·         Jane Drover

History:

·         Jeffery Wigelsworth
·         Shawn England
·         Thomas Brown

Anthropology:

·         Roman Harrison
·         Christine Giancarlo

Favourite Classes

English:

·         Post-colonial Literature 1 & 2
·         Literature in the Age of Chaucer
·         Romantic Literature I (1760-1815)

History:

·         Early Modern Europe, 1453-1789
·         Religion, War, and Society in Europe, 1558-1714
·         History of Indigenous People in Latin America
·         Ancient Greece

Anthropology:

·         Ancient Civilizations

So there you have it! Even as stressful as it is, I'm really going to miss this place, especially my professors and my friends. Looking back at the last four and a half years, I've grown so much as a person. I've learned a lot about myself and who I want to be. I've gained a lot of self confidence. My entire university education tested me in ways I never expected.  I'm glad it's done now, but I'm going to really miss it.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done; and now you move on to your next adventure..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Natalie!! It's crazy to look at everything you've done and accomplished, but you've definitely earned it all!

    Today is actually my last day AT school as well! Next semester I will be student teaching in NYC (AHH!) and then I graduate in May. When did we grow up so much??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mohamed- Thank you!!! Yep, I can't wait =D

    Court- Thanks love! =) WOW! That's incredible! Are you nervous??? I know, it's crazy. Im moving out in June, getting married in August... AHHH!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...